- The Northern Sky Rules of Conduct
- July 14th, 2010
1) This site (and all of its subsidiaries) is dedicated to conversing and writing about C.S Lewis’s Chronicles of Narnia and fan fictions regarding it. As such, we respectfully request that conversations posted on the site refer to the Chronicles of Narnia, the fan fictions, or anything that the managers have posted to this site.
2) In order to respect not only the management, but the users of this site, profanity is not allowed here.
3) This site does not discriminate in fan fictions of Narnia. As such, we allow AU, non AU, Suspian, non Suspian, OCs and non OCs. The exception to the rule is that anything with an M or MA ruling, lemons and limes, incest and instances of extreme OOCs (such as a Pevensie killing another Pevensie, etc) is not allowed.
4) Narnia is a peaceful society, and as such the Northern Sky is meant to be peaceful as well. Due to this aspiration, there will be no slander or instigators allowed on the site. All negative comments will not be tolerated and will be summarily deleted.